What is MEP, IR, CPL ?
Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) course with instrument rating (IR) on multi engine (ME) aircraft is offered for pilots require training to a level of proficiency necessary to conduct single pilot public transport flights. Upon completion of the Commercial Pilot Course with IR the candidate will have acquired the necessary skills to operate single and multi-engine aircraft to the standards required and be in a position to be tested for a MEP CPL (Commercial Pilot Licence) with Instrument Rating on ME(ME/IR).
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- PPL + Night qualification holder with 150 hours total
- CPL or ATPL Theory exams pass
- Aviation English Language Proficiency
- Easa Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
Benefits at Noir Academy
- Pay as You fly
- Different training options (SEP IR, MEP IR etc.)
- Cheapest in EU
- Airline oriented training
How much does it cost?
For more detailed information you may contact us;
If you need more information about the course. Just send us a message. Our team will respond you as soon as possible.